BE Safely BOLD? 5 handy tips as Chairman of John Lewis says forecasting is the key to talent management success
Has HR lost it's strategic confidence? - 5 tips to be safely BOLD!
Charlie Mayfield talks about the need to forecast and fear of the future is causing inertia.
I say Bold is the way to go, but WHAT MAKES BOLD a SAFE BOLD NOT a CRAZY BOLD?
- YOU KNOW YOUR BUSINESS CAPABILITY EXTREMELY WELL
- YOU KNOW YOUR CUSTOMERS AND THE MARKETS YOU SERVE INSIDE OUT
- HAVE YOUR FINGER ON THE PULSE - GLOBALLY AND LOCALLY
- YOU HAVE THE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE TO MAKE GOOD BUSINESS DECISIONS USING SOLID DATA INSIGHT AND TRENDS
- YOU HAVE A GREAT NETWORK OF DIVERSE BUSINESS CONTACTS IN DIFFERENT INDUSTRIES - YOU WORK IN PARTNERSHIP
Safe cannot be 100% guaranteed. This is the challenge for conservative HR professionals, so for me...the BRAVE try and BOLD wins the day. That's the choice and sign of a great HR LEADER.
Come along to our Business Partnership Masterclass where we discus this very issue...
See you soon,
John - email@example.com