The latest video new from the THINKING HR NEWS DESK
Our latest video new bulletin...
What type of project manager are you?
- What skills are required and how can you be a real success as a project manager or even more effective as a project leader?
HR and Technology - what should be looking out for?
- HR and technology - in context and the future. HR needs to act now to support staff in the mental, physical and behavioural issues in the tech space.
- Everyone is re-thinking performance mgt, but is this all smoke and mirrors?
- Performance Management from an Employee's Perspective
- John Fillingham rants on the subject of Values and the spurious material circulating on the internet.
- Here we explore performance reviews from a slightly lighter angle....
- John Fillingham's Ted Talk on Older workers and Introverts/Extroverts
- The Gender pay gap
- John Fillingham talks about the latest news from the HR world on talent management.
- Generation Y, do we need a new approach? Are we missing out on vital talent?